Joseph Campbell says, “You have to strive every minute to get rid of the life that you have planned in order to have the life that is waiting to be yours.” In order for us to evolve, Renegades, we have to get uncomfortable.
A week ago, I announced that I am taking a minor detour from my usual wellness program and dating life, and taking 90 days of celibacy. I will have zero engagement with any man who is remotely more than a friend. No flirting or bantering; a full-blown mens cleanse. I know – what?!
Join me this week as I share why I’m taking 90 days of celibacy and what I hope to achieve at the end of it. It is said that if you can harness your sexual energy and channel it to your creative sources, that you can possibly create on a genius level. I’m looking forward to directing my energy elsewhere and giving you some inspiration to consider your own sex life.
What You Will Discover:
- How my friends have reacted to my celibacy announcement.
- Three reasons I am taking 90 days of celibacy.
- Why a woman’s sex drive increases in her 40s.
- How chemicals in our body lead to sexual attraction.
- What I hope to achieve after 90 days of celibacy.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Dating Coach Ashley Kelsch On Taking 90-Day Break From Romance – Tribeza article
- Crazy Stupid Love