When it comes to dating, most women I know never ask for what they want, but they expect this uncommunicated desire to be met by their prospective partner. These expectations disconnect us from the other person, Renegades; they turn us off.
We collectively believe that we should meet our one and that they should meet our needs. But not only is it unrealistic and unfair to impose our expectations on others, it takes a ton of energy to try to get someone else to satisfy what we can satisfy on our own.
Join me this week as I share why your needs and expectations have very little to do with the other person and everything to do with yourself. I’m proposing a new idea to consider when it comes to dating and encouraging you to be bold enough to ask for what you want.
What You Will Discover:
- Why you must communicate your needs.
- How all of our feelings come from our thoughts.
- Some journal prompts to help you with your dating life.
- Why we need to stop trying to get our needs met by other people.
- How to drop your expectations and enjoy the ride.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.