How many times have you put yourself out there, asked for a promotion, or asked for a number? Now, how many times have you stopped yourself and talked yourself out of asking for what you want? My guess is, if you’re like most of my clients, that you’ve rejected yourself far more times than anyone else has rejected you.
The thing about rejection, Renegades, is that we are all going to face it. You can’t avoid it, so the sooner you face it the better. Why not get curious about the feeling of rejection and what you’re making it mean about you? And get really curious about why you’re rejecting yourself ahead of time.
Tune in today where I’m sharing why avoiding rejection is both normal and common, and why it doesn’t have to mean anything about you. Renegades, you spend so much time questioning if you’re good enough and making rejection mean you’re not. I’m inviting you to inquire and seek so you can reveal your own thoughts about rejection. It’s time to practice hitting the ejection button on rejection.
What You Will Discover:
- Why it’s normal to avoid feeling rejected.
- How we reject ourselves ahead of time.
- Why rejection from others may not have anything to do with you.
- What happens when you start putting yourself out there to be rejected.
- How rejection is a feeling caused by a thought.