In a world that delivers an unlimited amount of messaging on how to stay and look young, I’ve recently been contemplating how I want to navigate the aging journey and how hard I can love myself with wrinkles and grey hair.
I decided I wanted to find women to interview on the podcast who are embracing aging and all the changes that come with it, and within a day of making this decision, I discovered Jane McCann, The Middle-Aged Goddess. Jane has been sharing her menopause adventures on Instagram over the last five years and her mission is to inspire women of all ages to start where they are and find joy in the aging process.
Join us this week for a candid discussion about menopause, aging, and learning to love ourselves and our bodies. Jane shares her advice to women entering their 40s who are concerned about the aging process and shows you how to embrace, accept and find joy in the everyday moments.
What You Will Discover:
- How Jane got clear on what she truly wanted from her life.
- Jane’s experience with perimenopause and menopause.
- How Jane started running her business and helping women feel comfortable with their bodies.
- Why the younger generation of women is more accepting of their bodies.
- How to find the beauty in aging.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Jane McCann: Instagram | Bravo with Jane Instagram |
- Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being by Christiane Northrup M.D.
- I’m taking tune in and turn on to another level, and I want to invite you to join me on the journey. I have created a space called the House of Other, it’s an unedited guide to finding pleasure. You’ll find my ratings, reviews, experiences, opinions and recommendations on all things I’m indulging in, as well as conversations and essays addressing all things cliteracy. Come on over and subscribe to join me on the journey, I’ll see you there.