After 12 and a half years, I have finally decided to call Austin my home. There are lots of reasons why I didn’t commit until now, reasons that I’m sure some of you can relate to. And once I made the decision to commit, I experienced something totally unexpected.
Renegades, what would happen if you decided to go all in on that thing you’ve been second guessing? That person, that job, that dream or hobby. What if you stopped feeling overwhelmed by options and the idea of the next best upgrade, and instead felt stable?
In today’s episode, I’m diving into why so many of us have commitment issues and why we’d rather live with those issues than find a solution. Society supports our commitment issues, so why shouldn’t we? I’m exploring what it means to commit and some ways that you can choose with intention what you want to commit to.
What You Will Discover:
- Why it has taken me over 12 years to finally call Austin my home.
- Why the idea of commitment seems so intimidating.
- The 2 consumer behavior models that support our commitment issues.
- Some questions you can ask yourself to inquire, seek, and reveal.
- How society supports feeling overwhelmed.