Today I am joined by a very special man, the unconditional number one man of my life. This man has it all – and this man is my son, Nick.
As parents, it is so important that we don’t give our children the answers, and that we allow them to figure things out on their own. I love hearing my son’s perspective on relationships, friendships, life plans, and dating through a pandemic, and that’s what I’m sharing with you this week.
Tune in this week to hear a candid conversation with my son, Nick. Nick shares what it was like being raised in a female-dominated household after losing his father early on in his life, and I’m sharing what I’ve learned from my son and other people of his generation.
What You Will Discover:
- How feelings and awareness are part of the narrative for my son’s generation.
- The importance of communication in both romantic and platonic relationships.
- How to date according to a 20-year-old.
- Why my son’s dating life has been incredible in the last year.
- How we are taught subtle beliefs by our parents that we then pass on to our children.
- What my job as a parent consists of.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Friends First Is A Good Dating Strategy – my article for Tribeza