Let me ask you, Renegades, what do you want from a relationship? Do you even know? Some people aren’t willing to admit that they don’t know. Or rather, they do know, but they don’t want to say it.
Dating is an exercise in emotional and mental management. When you don’t communicate what you want, it leads to a whole host of issues. You are a human, an emotional creature that is designed to connect. It’s time to stop dating on autopilot and start communicating your intentions.
Join me this week as I share how your actions of playing it cool might actually be gameplaying and how to start being honest about what you want. Life is going to happen regardless, yet we can still decide how we want to navigate it. Learn how to stop playing it cool and start taking responsibility for your emotions.
What You Will Discover:
- How to get the clarity you want in relationships.
- Why telling the truth will set you free.
- How to take agency over your love life.
- Why we aren’t honest about what we want.
- How to start communicating more effectively.
- Why the truth doesn’t have to hurt.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Dating While Newly Single Is About Finding Yourself, Not Someone Else – my article for Tribeza
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.