Renegades, I can’t believe we’ve made it to 50 episodes. The process to get here, well, it has felt a lot like what I lovingly refer to as the river of suck. I’ve been frustrated, doubtful, insecure, challenged, with a few moments of pride and relief mixed in. I’ve questioned why I keep showing up.
You see, I’ve been toying with the idea of purpose and meaning in my life lately. You might find meaning in being a parent, running a business, having a podcast, or contributing to the world in some other way. But I’m here to tell you none of those things give you meaning. Your thoughts do.
In this week’s episode, I’m sharing where I find purpose and meaning in my life and why I continue to show up for this podcast week after week. I invite you to investigate where you’re finding meaning in your life and question why it brings you meaning. I’ll be pulling back the veil on the think-feel-act cycle, the decision to find meaning, and some lessons I learned over 50 episodes of this show that I think will help you inquire, seek, and reveal for yourself.
What You Will Discover:
- What reaching 50 episodes of this show means to me.
- My compelling reasons for doing this podcast.
- Why humans are obsessed with finding purpose.
- How and where to find purpose and meaning.
- What happens when you focus on not having a purpose.
- A few lessons I’ve learned over 50 episodes.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.