For a very long time, people have been emailing, calling, and texting me asking things like where they should go on a first date, what lube they should use with their partner, what toy would be best in the bedroom, how they should communicate their sexual desires, and more.
I receive so many questions from people – whether it’s friends, clients, friends of friends, that I thought it would be a great idea to address some on the podcast this week. You’re curious, I get it. So I’ll give you what you want.
In this episode, I’m sharing some of the questions I’m frequently asked including insight into the dynamics of my relationship with my ex, as well as what it takes to maintain a relationship, friendship, or partnership. I’m sharing the topic I get asked most about in my life and you’ll hear all about an exciting new adventure I’m embarking on.
What You Will Discover:
- The most questioned topic I get in my life.
- How to let people think whatever they want about you.
- My opinion on what to call our private parts.
- Why your desire to be right might be hurting you in a relationship.
- How to explore your feelings through journaling.
- Why it’s not your job to get everybody to accept your decisions in life.
- House of Other
- My Column in Tribeza
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.