When we think back to past relationships, many of us remember the terrible memories. The resentment, pain, anger, and judgement. And when we keep coming back to these memories, we bring them into our new relationships.
Does this sound familiar? Involuntarily bringing past relationships into the present one, projecting our ghosts of past lovers onto the present person, is all too common. So is anyone really dating from a clean and clear space these days? And is it possible to date purely from the present moment?
That’s what we’re exploring today, Renegades. How to bring conscious awareness to our past pain so that we can heal and love again. Get to know this new person and fully enjoy the discovery process without bringing past experiences into it. To leave your ghosts of lovers past behind and step into your essential self with someone new, you need to walk into the light like a moth to the flame.
What You Will Discover:
- What happens when we haven’t fully let go of past relationships.
- How the brain recycles relationship thoughts.
- How to overcome the 2 obstacles to dating consciously.
- How I found forgiveness for my exes and for myself.
- A Woman’s Worth by Marianne Williamson
- Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind – movie
- Reconciling My Past
- Martha Beck