We live in a culture hellbent on challenging ourselves, in our workouts and our wellness. If we want to be satisfied, we’re taught to look outside ourselves for approval and validation. It’s a never ending whack-a-mole game of finding fulfillment. And it’s the world’s biggest scam.
Lately, I’ve been noticing parts of myself that have long been waiting for attention from me. I’ve committed to new practices, dropped the ever-challenging workouts, and looked for self-care in new places. I’ve been saying no to the patriarchal rules of our conditioning.
In this episode, I invite you to dive deep with me and begin peeling back the layers of your own conditioning. What if you were the coping mechanism, the solution, the way home? What if getting to know who you are is not just an act of love, but necessary for survival? This is what I’m exploring today, Renegades. I hope you’ll take this journey with me.
What You Will Discover:
- Why our culture always encourages us to challenge ourselves.
- The new practices I’m committed to these days.
- Some surprising things you may not have realized are self-care.
- Why your biggest opponent isn’t the scale, your ex, or your job.
- How our patriarchal system has conditioned us to seek love externally.
- Why self-love is the greatest act of love and survival.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Pretend It’s a City – docuseries