Ever notice those people that have gone through hell and back, and still they get out of bed each day and have compassion? Or the people who have suffered beyond measure, but you wouldn’t be able to tell?
These people have something that I want to help you have too. It’s their beliefs about the world, themselves, and their circumstances. They have an awareness that none of us were taught, but all of us can learn.
In today’s episode, I’m teaching you how to have complete agency over your feelings and what you create in your life. It’s called emotional adulthood; learning to manage your mind through awareness. I’m sharing my experience with believing hard, and how you, too, can choose beliefs that guide you to a life of beauty, resilience, and compassion.
What You Will Discover:
- What it means to believe hard.
- What most people have difficulty comprehending about circumstances.
- How we were taught to blame the world for our feelings.
- The new beliefs I adopted about myself and about Covid.
- Some examples of things you may want to believe about your life.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you wont question if you can trust yourself to date or why you cant find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- The Choice by Dr. Edith Eva Eger
- Ep #16: Cheers to Having a Choice
- Ep #53: Your Brain on Dating
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey