As women, we’re taught that we must take care of others first and put ourselves last. We’re used to sacrificing ourselves and our pleasure to make those around us happier, and we’ve been raised to compact any feelings of depression, resentment, and exhaustion. But there’s a solution, Renegades, a way to feel better, and it may sound radical, but it’s exactly what we need right now.
You might think that feeling turned on is not a priority when life is challenging and turning upside down on itself, but I want you to consider that maybe this is the answer to difficult times. The idea of sex and orgasms during stressful times may sound hard, but saying yes to pleasurable moments will produce the feel-good chemicals required to keep us alive.
Join me this week as I share why more people are more likely to reach for a drink or dessert before they reach for an orgasm, and why this needs to change. I’m explaining why it’s important to get into your body and out of your mind, and why stress affects our sex drives, but orgasm can be the answer.
What You Will Discover:
- Why we are meant to feel pleasure and experience massive emotion.
- How to produce hormones that are necessary to our wellbeing.
- Why our brain is designed to seek pleasure.
- How stress affects our body.
- Why self-care is a priority.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.