If you’re like me, you can get a little too comfortable in your down feelings. I’ve been practicing holding space for myself lately and working on allowing the low vibes instead of trying to resist them. But, I’ve noticed that there’s a difference between processing and allowing those feelings and swimming in them.
Thought work is so important for manifesting the way you want to feel. As hot and heavy as I can get with low feelings, I know it feels so much better to experience higher vibrations. Through a blend of future focus and manifestation, I’ve found that I can create the experience of the emotions I want to have. If you’re unfamiliar with these concepts, this episode will guide you through both.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing how I manifest good feelings and create the results I want in my life. It’s not about resisting down feelings, but about focusing on how you want to feel in the future like it’s happening right now. Both manifestation and meditation can bring something that doesn’t yet exist into existence, and thought work keeps you aware and in the present. I share the exact ways I use manifestation, meditation, and thought work to create a better future for myself so you can too.
If you’ve been feeling all the delicious low feelings like I have lately, what are you waiting for? Let’s manifest some good vibes.
What You Will Discover:
- How to know if you’re processing or swimming in your low vibes.
- Why the familiar feelings of sadness can be comforting.
- How thought work keeps you actively engaged in the present.
- What manifestation is and how it helps you create new storylines.
- How to start utilizing your imagination in a positive way.
- The power of practicing thought work and manifestation for 16 seconds every day.
- Ep #32: Got Anxiety
- Ep #25: Just My Imagination
- Ep #18: Future Focus + Feeling
- Dr. Wayne Dyer Sound Meditation
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.