So, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I have had the unique position of seeing all the different ways people respond to this day. It calls on our love, romance, affection, self-worth and lack, and brings into question what love means. Society says we assess these things once a year.
But society has also taught us, as women, how to show up in relationships and in our own femininity. As my Valentine to you, Renegades, I will be sharing an important chapter of an amazing book to remind you of who you are without society’s rules.
In today’s episode, I lift the goddess’ veil to show you that your femininity, girlhood, and womanhood are all intrinsic parts of who you are. With the excerpt I share with you, I hope that you find the courage to express your femininity regardless of who society has told you to be in relationships. Let this message of love carry you through this weekend.
What You Will Discover:
- What Valentine’s Day triggers for some of us.
- Why we should celebrate love every day of the year.
- How society cuts us off from who we are as girls.
- The core task we have as we grow up.
- How the world is terrified of joyful women.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Check out my new love and dating column in Tribeza!
- Women Who Run with Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- A Woman’s Worth by Marianne Williamson