Over the last few weeks, I’ve asked you to take a look at your past relationships and who you’ve been in them. That of course means digging up those relationships and memories and looking at what you’re making those relationships mean for you today. And the truth is renegades, you don’t have to make them mean something negative.
The thoughts you have about your past relationships inform how you show up in relationships today. They inform your next moves and perpetuate the beliefs you have about who you can be in relationships. This can cause a lot of pain and suffering.
Tune in today for a quickie on how to neutralize your thinking when you reflect on past relationships. Even if your ex was a selfish asshole, letting that thought trigger your feelings and how you show up in new relationships is optional. As Buddha says, pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. I’m sharing how to use the Model to reveal the problems with your thinking so that you can feel the way you want to and get the results you desire. When we neutralize our thinking, we suffer a little bit less.
What You Will Discover:
- Why suffering is optional.
- How to neutralize your thinking.
- What the Model is and what it reveals.
- How to use the Model.
- Why the Model is so useful when remembering past relationships.
- Join the Modern Renegades email list here!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.