Have you ever noticed how your brain can hone in on a partner’s subtle actions and turn them into very big life problems? Maybe they leave a glass of water in every room. Maybe they don’t fold towels exactly how you want them. Even though it’s a small thing, it drives you absolutely crazy.
Love and relationships are complicated; we have logic and emotion, and the two don’t always align. Often, we are dating and loving subconsciously, until we aren’t. We wake up and see ourselves and become aware. It’s what happened to me recently.
In this episode, I’m sharing a recent realization I had about my 90 days of celibacy and exploring why as human beings, we must show ourselves compassion, kindness, and grace when something doesn’t go as planned. Discover how to embrace your drama and internal mess and love yourself through that, because Renegades, this is how we learn.
What You Will Discover:
- The realization I had recently when it comes to my own love life.
- An update on my 90 days of celibacy.
- How I learned to lean into my relationship and let it be.
- Why it’s okay to stop doing something you committed to.
- The importance of having your own back and keeping it simple.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- If you want a behind-the-scenes look at my 90-day challenge of no men and celibacy, click here to join my private group.
- Susan Piver
- Ep #77: Saying What You Mean