If I could guarantee that you will have the relationship you’ve always wanted, would you lose your mind to love now? Would every breakup be devastating? Could you just let go of control and the worry and just be? That’s my challenge for you, Renegades.
We spend so much time worrying that we may not end up with the one, that we compromise ourselves, our priorities, our values, and our boundaries. We find ourselves acting in a way that is not aligned with who we are or who we say we want to be.
In this episode, I’m showing you why worrying about your relationships, dating, and future is distracting you from your life and how to intentionally focus on all you have right here and now. If it’s meant to be for your greater good, it will be, so I’m showing you how to trust in this and learn to be present with your life exactly as it is.
What You Will Discover:
- How to want from a place of abundance.
- The problem with doing something from scarcity or limiting beliefs.
- How to be with your life exactly as it is.
- Why you are creating the narratives you are in your life.
- How to stop trying to plan and control and worry about everything.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- If you want a behind-the-scenes look at my 90-day challenge of no men and celibacy, click here to join my private group.
- Island by Aldous Huxley