Have you ever thought about our connection with ceramics? You may not have ever considered it, but as today’s guest points out, we are so used to using ceramics that we don’t realize the primal connection we have with them. And what better way to connect with ceramics than through pleasure?
Adele Brydges creates porcelain pleasure tools that bring a sense of intention and mindfulness to self-pleasure and partner play. She blends art and craft with method, process, and deferred gratification, and she has a passion for subversion and creating beautiful functional sensual implements which play with attitudes towards eroticism, intimacy, and art.
Tune in this week and hear more about Adele’s beautiful, handcrafted objects and how she advocates for sexuality and sensuality while speaking to gender and racial inclusion. We discuss the challenges she has faced being censored on social media and public platforms for her work, and how her work is so much more than simply creating sex toys.
What You Will Discover:
- Where Adele’s work developed from and how she got into it.
- The importance of being able to take responsibility for our own pleasure.
- How Adele uses the limitations she faces to get creative.
- My favorite objects that Adele has created.
- Why Adele’s work is so far beyond just creating sex toys.
- Some tips to use Adele’s products.
- I’m taking tune in and turn on to another level, and I want to invite you to join me on the journey. I have created a space called the House of Other, it’s an unedited guide to finding pleasure. You’ll find my ratings, reviews, experiences, opinions and recommendations on all things I’m indulging in, as well as conversations and essays addressing all things cliteracy. Come on over and subscribe to join me on the journey, I’ll see you there.
- Adele Brydges: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | TikTok | Workshops
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.