When it comes to having a difficult conversation, do you fear what doing so will lead to in your relationship? Rather than inquiring and exploring the issue, connecting with yourself or the other person, do you find yourself shutting down and disconnecting completely?
Whether it’s dating, partnerships, or friendships, communicating needs, wants, and problems is difficult for many of us. But when you don’t communicate, you not only disconnect from yourself but from other people too. We have to learn to stop focusing on addressing the problems, and start focusing on the solutions.
In this episode, I’m exploring how to find solutions to problems in relationships, the importance of being open to hearing other peoples’ thoughts and feelings about you, and how to view problems as opportunities to grow and learn. Can you hold space for questions and answers, focus on the facts, and find solutions? Of course you can, Renegades, it’s what we do. Explore more with me in this episode.
What You Will Discover:
- How to work through issues in your relationships.
- Why opening your mind to other perspectives will help you maintain connections with others.
- Why all relationships require work and maintenance.
- What causes disconnection between people.
- Why other people are not responsible for your feelings.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.