I have a cautionary tale to share with you today, Renegades. A tale of imagined betrayal, lost love, and rejection from “the one.”
The stories we tell ourselves, like this one my from client, become part of our identity. They storm into our brains, create neural pathways, and shape our experiences and how we view ourselves.
But, the stories we believe are optional. Every belief we have is optional.
So, in today’s episode, I’m using this cautionary tale to show you how powerful your thoughts and beliefs are, and showing you how to decide if you want to choose new ones. What would happen if they weren’t “the one” and you didn’t feel rejected? Tune in to unveil what your beliefs are creating and start imagining a more erotic reality.
What You Will Discover:
- What the feeling of rejection actually is.
- How your current beliefs about your love life are optional.
- What a belief is and how to create new ones.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you wont question if you can trust yourself to date or why you cant find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.