Something I find endlessly fascinating personally and outwardly is communication. The difference between my words and their meaning and your words and what they mean can drive us together or push us apart.
When communication is not used properly, it can result in people performing non-consensually, feeling disconnected, and a number of other outcomes. Renegades of all gender identities, how is the other person supposed to know what you want if you don’t tell them? And if you don’t ask them what they want, how do you know they’re consenting?
In this episode, I’m diving into the super sexy topic of consent and communication. Consent is sexy. Advocating for yourself and your boundaries is sexy. I’m sharing how you can step up your communication skills to ensure you and your person are on the same page so you can feel free to connect even deeper.
What You Will Discover:
- The reasons we don’t say what we mean.
- Why the masculine approach is an outdated and lazy approach to getting laid.
- How women have been conditioned not to communicate.
- Why getting and giving consent is sexy.
- How to practice sharing your boundaries and advocating for yourself.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- If you want a behind-the-scenes look at my 90-day challenge of no men and celibacy, click here to join my private group.