I’m not sure what’s happening right now, Renegades. Perhaps it’s the pandemic and more people reconnecting, but I’ve been hearing from quite a few people who are rekindling connections with a blast from the past. If you have another chance at a relationship, you may be focused on making things right this time around.
It can feel like a dream to reconnect with an old flame, and you don’t want to fuck it up, I get it. Maybe you believe it’ll work out this time, or maybe you’re having conflicting beliefs. Either way, this second chance you’ve been gifted is only going to work if both parties are willing to be brutally honest with each other.
In today’s episode, I’m showing you why spending time going back in your mind and playing out what happened last time doesn’t serve you and how to approach things from now on. I explain why things aren’t happening to you – you’re choosing them, and why getting brutally honest with each other will serve you in the long run, whether the relationship works out or not.
What You Will Discover:
- The real issue you’re facing when it comes to your second chance.
- Why people are so unwilling to communicate in relationships.
- How to stop focusing on things that aren’t useful.
- Why it is essential to have uncomfortable conversations in a relationship.
- The importance of speaking your truth.
- How to stop looking for evidence from your past about why something didn’t work out.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.