“So…you coach on relationships but you’re not in one?”
I’ve heard comments like this many, many times. While I know and my clients know that I am an expert on teaching you how to manage your mind on dating, I’m often confronted by people’s belief systems about what it means to be an expert.
As if a wicked plastic surgeon has to also have wicked breast implants. Or the perfect mate has to have been married 8 times to prove they’re good at marriage.
Let’s shatter some belief systems, shall we? In this episode, I’m exploring what it means to be an expert and why we hold onto beliefs that weren’t even ours to begin with. I’m inviting you to look inside your mind at your beliefs so you can decide if you want them to stay there. Dating doesn’t have to be draining or dramatic; let me show you how.
What You Will Discover:
- What an expert is and how we tend to qualify them.
- What makes me an expert on helping you manage your mind on dating.
- Why it’s important to challenge your inner voice and belief systems.
- What happens when you write your thoughts down on paper.
- Why I’m committed to telling you the truth.
- I can show you how to date without the devastating drama. Schedule a free, confidential, powerful mini call with me here to discover what happens when we work together.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you wont question if you can trust yourself to date or why you cant find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.