Your thoughts have the same drama and conflict as a soap opera. Only you are the hero and the villain. You cast your friends, use the same lines in all the episodes, and decide if the main character will develop over time.
The storyline you’ve created in your mind becomes the perspective you see the world through. And your story includes manuals for the other characters that you expect them to adhere to. But by creating this storyline, you limit your lens and create a narrow perspective of the world and what happens in it.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing what happened when I started to understand the upper and lower minds for creating a wider perspective and a cleaner storyline. We tend to swing from one extreme to another, but learning how the two minds, two perspectives, work has helped me find peace. Renegades, I want you to find that peace too and the exercise in perspective I share today will help you get started.
What You Will Discover:
- Why your thoughts are like content from tv shows or social media.
- That no one can make you feel any certain way.
- What the upper and lower minds are and how they work.
- How to access your higher mind.
- Why using discernment helps you dance in the middle.
- The Affair – tv show
- Ep #43: Great Expectations
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.