Tell me if the following sounds familiar to you. Someone pays you a compliment and you don’t believe them. But, when someone criticizes something you’ve done, you believe them right away. You believe a story your brain has been recycling for years.
At one time or another, the stories we believe about ourselves serve to protect us and keep us safe. But, if you’re like me, you might just find that these old belief patterns are actually holding you back from loving yourself the way you deserve.
Listen in today, Renegades, to find out why the stories your brain has on repeat might not be your truth anymore. This experience of seeing my stories for what they are is what brought me home, and what let me finally start writing new ones. In this episode, I’m sharing how you can also examine your stories and decide if you want to keep holding onto them or finally let them go.
What You Will Discover:
- Why our brains make up stories.
- How your thoughts aren’t necessarily facts.
- The suffering holding on to these stories causes.
- How I learned to process my emotions.
- How to break the cycle of the stories you want to let go of.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you wont question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Ep #54: How Hard Can You Believe?
- Wolf Like Me by TV on the Radio
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson