If you know the tv series Fargo, you know that each episode includes text that states how it was based on a true story and true events. This sucks you into the show’s drama because you cannot believe that these events actually happened.
Our brains are the same way. We think our thoughts must be autobiographical and true, only they’re not. Just like tv shows, our brains create drama around facts which then leads us down a road of emotional chaos, destruction, and shame.
In today’s episode, I challenge you to imagine a health warning before your mind drama takes off. What would happen if you weren’t so quick to believe the text on the screen or the thoughts in your brain? I’m sharing how when you pause to become aware, inquire, and seek, you actually reveal the truth. Shift happens, Renegades. It’s up to you what you choose to believe.
What You Will Discover:
- How 99% of your thoughts are optional drama.
- What I made running an unofficial marathon mean about me.
- How to stop the shame spiral.
- What the motivational triad is and how it affects our thoughts.
- Why I seriously value coaching.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you wont question if you can trust yourself to date or why you cant find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Fargo – tv series
- The Crown – tv series