This time one year ago, I was going through a breakup unlike any I’d been through before. What made this one so special? It was my first breakup with someone I had decided to consciously date. My first breakup in which I consciously processed the pain.
Breakups are never fun, but I will tell you they can be done in a way that is clean. The beauty in all heart wounds is that they open us up, if we’re willing to experience them, that is. And to experience them, there are 5 tools I use and want to share with you today.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing a throwback episode that keeps being relevant as time goes on. You may have heard it before, but today, you’ll hear it from a new viewpoint. I’m sharing how I taught myself to date consciously, break up consciously, and how you can start practicing the art of managing your mind and emotions right now.
What You Will Discover:
- The outcome of most of my previous breakups.
- What happens when you go into a relationship with mindfulness.
- The one superpower I have not mastered but practice every single day.
- How to place boundaries around your thinking.
- My 5 tools to help you manage your mind and emotions.
- How to neutralize thoughts and find new ones to think.
- I’ve learned how to lose myself in the moment, not the man, and I want to invite you to do the same. If you’re ready to do this work, set up a free, no-commitment mini call with me to talk about how you can break this cycle and wake up before another breakup. I can’t wait to hear from you.