I want to take a break from my usual topics of dating and coaching this week to share a couple of incidents I was involved in recently, and the impact they had on me.
Our society places a high value on wealth, influence, and celebrity status. A lot of people aim for this status in their lifetime, and at one time, I was after this too. But something happened to me recently and it made me realize that even if you are sitting at the top of the table, you are still human. Nobody is better than anybody else.
Listen in this week as I explore why no matter how famous we become, it is always possible to choose to remain humble. I’m sharing some stories of people who have inspired me with their treatment towards others, and why regardless of our status, we must remember that we are all human.
What You Will Discover:
- Why it’s not good or bad to want to make lots of money.
- How to not lose sight of someone fanning out.
- Why being a celebrity doesn’t mean you are above other people.
- How to relinquish control and embrace our feelings.
- Why we get to choose what we think about.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
- Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry – documentary