Renegades, has it ever occurred to you that meeting someone doesn’t have to be this super-charged, emotional experience? That when you aren’t feeling all the feels, there’s still a chance you could connect with someone and be in a relationship eventually?
If you’re looking to be with someone forever, let me ask you; why rush it? Getting to know someone and creating a connection is where emotional intimacy evolves. You grow as people, and you should savor this process and the bond that is being formed.
In this episode, I’m sharing why we tend to want to rush through dating, and why we should pause and think consciously about what we want to feel, and what kind of person we want to be attracted to. I’m encouraging you to slow down, take a breath, and ask yourself whether you really need to move so quickly in a new relationship, and how slowing down and reflecting will transform your experience of dating.
What You Will Discover:
- The difference between love and lust.
- Why you shouldn’t change who you are just to keep somebody around.
- The importance of learning to pace your emotions.
- How your brain tricks you into feeling ‘in love’.
- Why so few people take the time to get to know themselves when it comes to dating.
- How to detach yourself from the outcome.
- The importance of taking the time to get to know someone.
- If you’re enjoying the tools and concepts I’m sharing each week about your brain on dating, you won’t want to miss out on working with me one-on-one. I’ve just launched my program, Wake Up Before Another Breakup, where in just 8 weeks, you won’t question if you can trust yourself to date or why you can’t find the one. Click here to learn more about it and how you can work with me.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode. Listen on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.